Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Nathan Andrew!"

I uttered his full name in a mom tone for the first time today. I was putting diaper laundry from the washer to the dryer so I stuck Nathan in the basket for a minute. I look down and the stinker is pulling from seated to standing. Holy crap. I couldn't even think before I just said his name. He sat down and looked at me like What Mom?? 

Then I took him into the living room and let him try again. He tipped over before he could stand for any length of time but you can see he knows what to do. 

I will try to get a better video. Its hard to watch him so he doesnt hurt himself and film at the same time. 

4 comments:

CaneWife said...

Ack! That's great!

Theresa Patch's Thirty-One said...

I love it.. I love your reaction when it tipped over in slow motion. He is growing so fast!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!! He's gonna be at this all the time now! And i loved love loved your reaction..

Mrs.Salsaburger said...

Whoa, he is growing so fast! What a cute video!