Monday, March 30, 2009

I suck. I am aware.

Im not sure how it has been 6 weeks since I posted last. Sorry y'all. A lot has happened. In no particular order, we went on our first family vacation, he army crawls, has learned to sit up by himself, stands in his crib (and now has a much lower crib), sleeps in his crib and is rocking the solids. 

The scrape was caused by the baguette crust. He loves his crusty bread!

My matching boys.

7 months old. such a little man!

Fantastic find at a local consignment sale! Thanks to N for telling me how great it is. He LOVES this chair. 7 months

My mom introduced him to pickles. I teethed on them but wont  touch them now. He is a huge fan. I have video which I will try to post later.

I have pics from Bristol and the mountains but wanted to at least get a few new things up. More to come!

3 comments:

Mrs.Salsaburger said...

OMG! The pictures are adorable! Nathan is just getting cuter and cuter by the second.

Anonymous said...

He's getting cuter by the minute! Thanks for posting these :-)

Kimberly said...

So cute! What is that chair?