Thursday, February 21, 2008

15 weeks

Here is my 15 week belly. I can't even believe it. I have started to feel "her" when I lay on my belly now. Its like I have a sack of flour under me or something. Its odd...
Overall, I feel really good. The arm funk has cleared up and I am up 3 pounds total. I have stayed pretty steady until this week.
I can't wait to feel the baby moving. It should happen within the next couple of weeks. I schedule my big ultrasound at my next appt (27th) and we are SO excited.

Alyssa and Brian are coming this weekend to go to Highland Games. Looking forward to seeing them. I told Kira about the baby last night on the phone and she got so excited. It was great.

Not much else is happening. Work is staying afloat which is all I can ask for now. I have my days where I worry but it won't get me anywhere so I keep showing up. I can't complain though, I'm blogging on the clock...

No comments: