Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I'm the new kid here

So here I am, the new kid on the blog. I have dabbled in blogging on my myspace page but since I really don't have many activities right now, the thoughts are a little slow going. I have to admit that I am enjoying being able to stay at home right now. I know it can't last forever but I will give it another few weeks at least. I'm not ashamed to say I don't know what I even want to do once I'm done being a lady who lunches. The right thing will come along though, that I am sure of. In the mean time, at least I don't have to stress about it.

I'm getting to take my sister for spring break so that should be an adventure. Not really sure what to do with a 10 yr old but we will figure it out. I just cant see being a couple hours away and not being more involved with her. My dad is an ass to be sure, but that doesn't mean Heather has to lose out on having a sister. I can be the bigger person in this.

Here is my only other news....Jeremy and I are starting to talk about having a baby. YIKES! LOL I went off BC last week so I can start charting and all that good stuff. Not going to really start "trying" until August or September. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully there won't be any complications. I won't promise not to post about the TMI stuff since Im not posting this on my myspace yet and need someplace to keep my thoughts---too many prying eyes and running mouths. But, if its really TMI, I will give fair warning :-)

Thats all for now kiddies. Have a great day and I will try to be more amusing on the next go around.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yay, it's good to have a fellow blogger. :)

A baby? Really? Exciting! I can deal with the TMI stuff. Keep me posted so I know what to expect someday!