Friday, March 30, 2007

One step closer

I am officially on prenatal vitamins. Now these are just good to be on overall but I have never been one to remember my vitamins so I just dont take them. Go figure since I was religious about my birth control pills. I have found a couple doctors I want to call as well as a couple doulas that I think will be in line with my feelings about birth. One does massage and teaches yoga and I think I will end up with her. I have always believed in the power of touch and massage and yoga has been such a calming thing to me, let alone the flexibility it gives. I have just never had to think about where a certain doctor delivers before (sounds like pizza right?) so I feel like I need to make a good decision on this before we really get started.
My charting is ok. It doesnt appear that I ovulated this month but after 10 years on the pill, I guess my body gets to re-regulate. I just want to get my period so I can figure out my cycle...Im not one to like surprises. I will be buying TCOYF this week (Taking charge of your fertility) so I can really get a handle on what my body is doing. I have been told that its a great read for all women, not just those trying to get PG. The good news is that we have several more months before we actually "try" so I will know by then if Im still not O'ing. But truthfully, July cant get here soon enough. Something inside me just clicked and I am ready for this next phase.
My other news is I think its time for me to head back to work. I have had my fill of feeding the baby fever by being on message boards all day. I need to get back in there, let my brain work again and make some money. I have started looking and working on the resume so wish me luck.

No comments: