Monday, September 24, 2007

Holy Crap!

Today I started a new job. Not so excited but its a paycheck. But all day I kept thinking that I was a day late for my period. I tested on Friday but it was a BFN =( Was hoping to tell the family in ATL. Anyway, I got home before Jeremy and decided to take a $ Tree test. It was slow to develop and I called Kristin to share in my sadness. Well, while on the phone with her, a second line/shadow popped up. Apparently I kept saying Holy Crap over and over LOL.



Jeremy came home and I met him in the garage saying, "hey honey, look at this for me." He didnt know if 2 lines were good or bad but saw it for sure. We are PREGNANT!!!!! Just to be sure though, I went to CVS and bought a couple more, including a digital. I will wait to take those with FMU tomorrow.

I am so excited!! Im going to be a mommy =)

No comments: