Friday, January 23, 2009

5 months

I know its been a couple weeks since I have posted. Lots has happened since we went to the beach. Remember the tripodding picture? Well, that lasted about 2 weeks. He now sits up to play without having to support himself! 
He is getting so big. 

He also likes to "help" me with the camera. A little self portrait to showcase his eyes. 

We went to dad's last weekend. Had a great time. Heather just loved on him til she couldnt keep her eyes open. She introduced him to her bird, Nickie. Notice Nickie isnt quite sure what to make of Nathan.

Then she "let" him sleep in her lap. I think they both ended up snoozing. 

Jeremy has a new girlfriend. sniff sniff. Her name is Nickie. He has never been around big birds but I think he is starting to see the draw of them now. He just adored her. To be fair, she is a cuddle bug and just a very chill Umbrella. There is nothing not to love. 

Thats a good summary of the last couple of weeks without getting into poopy diapers and sleep struggles. Both of which I know each reader is eager to read. This weekend we are looking forward to relaxing. Going nowhere. just lazing about. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's getting SOOOO big! And more adorable by the day! Miss you guys

Mrs.Salsaburger said...

Nathan is just way too cute! I love how he can sit up now!

Sara said...

Awwww, Happy 5 months big guy!