Sunday, January 4, 2009

Beach day!

We took Nathan to the beach today for the first time. He loves the wind blowing in his hair. So cute. I made him keep his hat on for the most part though. We laid him in the sand and he just wiggled right in. It was a little chilly for him to get in the water =( Summer will be here soon though. 
We sat by the little splash zone and he took a nap. Salt air does a baby (and parents!) good. 
Did I mention he is tripodding??? This is all happening so fast =(


This is the other new trick. MMMM feet. milk or feet...milk or feet.....  I can see the choice to be made =)







4 comments:

Sara said...

Love the sand pic and I adore his hair in the last few!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Peach fuzzzzzz!!! :-D

I have a few pics of Kira doing the exact same foot-in-mouth pose on the changing table with the same "whatchu lookin' at?" expression. Love it!

Theresa Patch's Thirty-One said...

Oh my goodness. He looks so cute in that hat. You look fantaastic also! You really have yourself one cutie pie on your hands.

CaneWife said...

So cute! He's such a big boy!