Thursday, April 17, 2008

23 week pics



These were taken yesterday at my in-laws before we left for the funeral. I promise, I did have make up on.... Now I have a sunburn along the v-neck and my arms. Good times. Baby is moving around a lot now. We saw the sheets move for the first time last night. I admit it was a little strange but then I just wanted to watch longer. Im getting to where I can feel the lump that is "him" when he curls up. Cant tell a butt from a head yet but that will come. Pretty sure we felt a foot at the lunch after the funeral yesterday though. A heel at the least. I have to remind him that my belly button is not a portal for exit.
Still hanging in at 10 pounds gained. Although, as much as my chest is growing lately, that will go up here before too long!

Big hugs to my cousin Emily. Her cat passed away this week. She had MauMau for many years and I know she misses her kitty =( Love you Em!

No comments: