Monday, April 14, 2008

Let the naming game begin!

Since Kathleen Marie is clearly not a boys name, we are back to square one. I asked my grandmother before she passed if she liked any boys names knowing I would likely use it in her honor. Her response was not to have a boy b/c they were too much trouble. While its a funny story, it did not help me in my early name search.
We have a book of a bazillion names and have narrowed it down to the following 11:

Andrew
Benjamin
Collin
Charles
Christopher
Ryan
Nathan
Gregory
Nicholas
Travis
Spencer

Benjamin had been a front runner until this weekend. I threw out Spencer thinking Jeremy would not care for it. The next morning, he says he thought about it and really likes it. So, this little guy may end up a Spencer. On to middle names... Spencer David? Spencer Charles seems a little uppity. I think I like Spencer Andrew too. Collin Andrew has been my own personal favorite for a while but I dont think Jeremy is sold on Collin. Nathan Christopher sounds nice. Nate is a nickname I could live with.

Feel free to make your own suggestions. I dont even know who reads this....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

I like Nathan Christopher and Collin Andrew. :)