Friday, August 8, 2008

39 weeks

Had my check up yesterday as usual. Everything is still a-ok. I gained some weight but its all water. the alfalfa pills are helping I think but I cant expect a miracle :-) All my stats were fine. I was measured at 40 weeks. Its a 3cm jump from last time but she felt like it was mostly water and not a giant baby. He's still in good position, just not ready to make an appearance yet. I decided not to ask to be checked. It really wouldnt tell me anything and would only frustrate me one way or the other. I have known girls to have had no progress who deliver that day and others who were well on their way for several weeks. Im glad the birth center does not check as a matter of practice. its something I have to ask for. Which, I know prevented me from having it done. I would have just gone with it just to satisfy my curiosity if she had said she was going to check. That would have gotten me nowhere though...

I stayed home from work to rest. It felt really good. I wish I could just be done working but giving up the paycheck is hard. So, Im back today to do what I can. If I need to go home early, so be it. Im very blessed with an understanding boss.

Dubs and I walked last night after supper. Ctx got to 4 minutes while we were walking. Got uncomfortable but never painful. I knew better than to get excited. Once I got home and sat down, they stopped. Shocking right?

Lastly, since my troll has decided to make a reappearance, I have disabled the anonymous commenting. I don't think that will hurt any one's feelings since my friends are big kids and post with their names. If you would really like to post about the fat ugly cow again, kindly do so with your name. TYVM!

No comments: