Tuesday, October 7, 2008

2 month check up

Nathan had his 2 month visit today. We really like the new pedi. The old ones were great too but this is just so convenient and she is wonderful.
He was 10 pounds 15 oz and 24". Thats up 8oz and 1 inch in a week and a half. Still 50th percentile for weight but now 90th for height. Go figure!

We are doing an alternate vax schedule (Dr Sears) so today he got DTaP and Rotovirus. The nurse said all the kids so far have either vomited, spit, etc the roto but he took it down just great. I had just fed him so i kind of expected something but he was wonderful. He only fussed for about 15 seconds with the injection too. Here's hoping next month goes as well.

She told me to wait longer to feed him at night too. I've been getting about 4 hours once we go to bed but then its every 2 hours the rest of the night. Its my fault though b/c I get him up to eat before he actually wakes up so he doesnt get fussy and bother Jeremy too much. I just hear him grunting with gas or smacking his lips and get him up. Then he doesnt end up eating well and falls asleep nursing. This could mean he is getting more foremilk and less hindmilk and could be leading to the green poop. We'll see how it goes. Jeremy is a light sleeper so I expect crankiness from him for a while. haha

2 comments:

CaneWife said...

Jeremy will survive! I'm glad your visit went so well. He's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Get that man some earplugs and tell him to suck it up. ;)