Thursday, October 16, 2008

First time sick =(

Nathan is sick. He has been congested in his nose for a few weeks but thats pretty normal. We use saline drops and the dreaded brain sucker and all seems to be well. Then Monday he got this terrible cough. I could hear it rattling and feel it in his back. Went to the pedi Tuesday and she said his lungs are clear but its better to nip it in the bud now than deal with it once it gets down in there. So, we have a handy dandy panda bear nebulizer that we use with saline to help break things up. Im glad we aren't having to give him medicine just yet! Saline doesnt count =) It doesnt appear to bother him much but I hate it for him that he's sick.

And to make it better, my cough is back. Yuck! Maybe I will breathe over his shoulder while Im giving him his nebulizer and see if it doesnt help me too.

Tonight is our NFP (natural family planning) class with Heather. I dont want to do back on the pill and I had pretty clear signs before so I feel pretty good about it. It will be nice to see Heather again too.

6 comments:

Kristin @ www.amomontherun.com said...

Ohh I can't wait to hear about the class, I'm definitely interested!

MamaSquirt said...

Poor Nathan : ( I think he needs his picture put in his blog today to make him feel better!

Anonymous said...

Poor Buddy! I hope you both feel better VERY soon. Have fun at class! (I won't pretend to know what it's about, but I sure hope you're taking lots of notes to share with me if I ever get lucky enough to get a Buddy of my own). Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Aw no! I hate that you're both feeling ill. I picked up a cold after last weekend myself. Guess it's just that time of year.

I want to hear about the class sometime! I'd love to be done with b/c too.

CaneWife said...

Poor little guy. I hope he's feeling better soon!

Theresa Patch's Thirty-One said...

I hope your little guy is doing better!