Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pics from St Pete

Here are some pics from our trip to St Pete last month. I cant believe its been almost 4 weeks already!

While there, my grandfather loved on him. G-pa only has one eye and it has more bad days than good ones lately. So he had to stay inside for a couple days just to be able to focus on Nathan when we got there. I guess the sun makes things worse and he is an outside kind of guy! He just drank Nathan up. So cute. And I found out that at one point, his middle name was Andrew as well. Long story but he never had a middle name so he took Andrew after an uncle then dropped it when the uncle went wonky. You learn all sort of things talking to grandparents. Nathan also got to meet his Aunt Tracey. He got a little comfy on her and spit up breakfast. Its a sign of love! Here are T and Buddy.

While we were unpacking, Nathan got his first piggyback ride on Jeremy's shoulders. I don't think he knew quite what to make of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are sooo cute! Look at how happy Grampa looks! : D

Anonymous said...

AWWW!!! I missed these the last time I visited! Thanks for sharing them. Sounds like G-pa is quite a character. I'm glad buddy made him smile :-)