Thursday, November 20, 2008

Senor fuzzy head

OK, I know I shouldn't call my child such names but with a picture like this, it just seems alright.


We went to Sears last night after being lured by a coupon. Donnie got Nathan this little outfit so we needed to try to get some pics of him for Papa. It cracks Jeremy and me up b/c Donnie wears ties for "marryin' and buryin'" yet Nathan needed one. Apparently he thought it looked like something Jeremy would wear and Nathan needed to be just like his daddy. I would have paid money to see my self proclaimed redneck FIL shopping for this outfit. So cute and so sweet. Anyway, thats why we went. Since we were there and they do 6 poses, we decided to get some Christmas ones done. Its not the best picture in the world but hey, its us! I hate that Im not wearing my wedding ring and totally meant to cover that hand but Nathan was wanting to chew his hands so I had to basically hold him down. Oh well. They will fit again soon, right?

Here is the happy baby we know and love. And no, I had no intention of putting shoes on him. Winter or not! He wears socks most of the time but I just love his little toes and how he curls them up. And I swear, they are pants, not shorts.


I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season. I know this one will be amazing for us and our little family. I wish we could see more friends during this time though. Nathan has so many aunts and uncles that will be such wonderful influences in his life and I am sad that we arent around them as much as we would like. Be on the lookout for ringing phones and a cooing baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Horray buddy! He's so stinkin' cute! It's amazing how much he's changed in the last month!

Anonymous said...

He's got SUCH a great smile! :)

Theresa Patch's Thirty-One said...

I love senor fuzzy head :)