Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What should I be?

No, not for Halloween! What should I do for a job? I love working for my boss but being in this market, one never knows what might happen. So, I have to keep my resume spiffed and mind open. Problem is, I dont know what I want to be when I grow up. I have a degree in Exercise Science but dont want to do research. Minor in Business but what the hell does that mean? I like learning but cant afford to be a perpetual student. Going back to school is a possibility though.

So I leave it up to you to give me some suggestions. What do you see me as? Any personality traits I need to use to my advantage? Help me out here =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before Buddy I would have said wedding or event planner, but you schedule would be too hectic to get good time in with him. I know it's not your dream job, but I know people pay a lot of money for good personal assistants that keep their professional and personal life in order. If you found someone that you really got along with, you would kick ass at organizing their life and they would pay you for it... I know you'll find your place and I would hire you in an instant if I could.

Anonymous said...

Tracey's right, you'd be great at that. I think you'd also be a kick-butt teacher, either elementary or that FL virtual school deal. Don't go high school, you end up taking waaay too many papers home to grade! ;)

Would you consider doing whatever works for the next few years and then getting into event planning after Nathan's in school? That might work too...

Kristin @ www.amomontherun.com said...

I've been thinking about changing jobs too.. I'm really considering teaching in a few years, after the little one(s) go to school.. it would be nice to be on the same schedule as them.

CaneWife said...

Ah, the eternal question. Hey, I'll be a perpetual student with you. Too bad we can't get paid for it!