Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My baby is 3 months old

How did that happen? Crazy.
Today he had his 3 month appt for shots. He got HIB and Pc. I am very happy to be on the 2 shot at a time plan. He did fine with them but the longer the day went, he started to get fussy.
Stats: 12 lbs, 4 oz and 25 1/2". That is up 1 Lb 5oz and an inch and a half in one month. Thats a lot of length in a month. He better start slowing down or we will have to find a seamstress soon!

After his appt, we went to the Alligator Farm. Had a really nice day. He slept most of the time. I'll post pics later.

For those following my milk issues, I am happy to report that things are improving. My supply isnt where is was but it is definitely better than it has been. I am taking A LOT of pills though and pumping tons. In fact, Im pumping now =) Yep, Im flashing the screen hahaha Its worth it though. I have been really sad facing the possibility of not being able to nurse. Thanks to those that have been there with an ear and an encouraging word.

Things with work are, well, notsogood. Details to come as things progress. Keep sending happy thoughts.

::off to snuggle with my little man while he'll still let me::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea milk & buddy getting bigger! Booo job stuff & time passing to fast! Love you!