Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I love my detergent

With cloth diapers in the house, I had to find a special detergent for them. Most of the common detergents have things which leave a residue on clothes. If that happens with CDs, things repel and thats not such a good thing. In looking, I found Crunchy Clean. It has none of the yucky chemicals and is all earth friendly. And let me tell you, the scents are wonderful! She sells both cloth diaper and regular detergents. I have been using them for about 5 months. I'm still on my original order of the regular kind! Ok, thats a fib. I also tried about 4 different sample scents along the way. But still, this stuff goes a long way and is cheaper per load than what I used to use.
I have gotten my mother in law, mom and Jeremy's aunt all hooked on it. So, if you are interested in finding a new detergent, check out this site which is featuring CC this week. I link you here instead of CC directly because there is a 5% discount code this week. I know it isn't much but it might be enough to entice someone to try it. http://www.mysentimentexactlee.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome. There are too many smells to pick from... which one is your favorite?

Amy said...

I like light scents for our clothes so I like Clean Crisp Air/fresh linen etc. Although, the caribbean is really yummy. I love the oatmeal milk and honey for Nathan's clothes.
none of them are super strong so it just what you want your laundry room to smell like.