Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Couple of firsts

I know Im behind a couple weeks. With work being what it is lately and dealing with my decreasing milk supply, blogging has been the last thing on my mind. Anyway, here are some of Nathan's firsts over the past 2 weeks.

Just before he turned 10 weeks, he got his first real bubble bath. We usually bathe him in his little tub and he likes it just fine. But he was especially fussy this day and we thought a little more movement in the water might calm him. It sure did! He loved to kick and splash.
Later that week was his first Halloween parties. First was at the Laird's. At first he wore a funny outfit from his Nonna. Don't mind the old man pants. I swear I didn't realize I had them pulled up that far. Poor kid.


Then he turned into a cuddly pumpkin. It was a little chilly so the comfy sleeper worked out well. Last but not least was his first FL/GA game. In our house we pull for Ga Tech and anyone playing UGA =) His Aunt Pammy is also a HUGE UF fan so she made sure he was well dressed.

3 comments:

Theresa Patch's Thirty-One said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute!! I cant wait to see him again. I hope you are doing well, it seems like forever since we have spoken
:(
Miss you!

Unknown said...

I love the Pumpkin!!!!

CaneWife said...

I'm sorry you've been having a rough time. I hope it all starts coming together!