Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just 'cause I like pictures

The last week from Nathan's view. 

This is what happens when daddy feeds me! I had fun though. 

Look how big I'm getting. I still love to curl my toes. Mom has decided overalls are the outfit of choice recently. 

Hanging out with daddy learning about bird songs. He thinks its funny to get cha-cha wound up with the book. Silly daddy!

Waking up is hard to do! It may be a bad hair day.


Still Senor Fuzzy Head. Just with a little more hair now. Seriously mom, I've been awake for 2 minutes and you have the camera out. Give a fella a minute, would you?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

the last picture of him is so cute!! he's just adorable!!

Theresa Patch's Thirty-One said...

Great pictures. He is so adorable!

TK said...

I love the last picture. Ditto pp.