Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My own little Gene Simmons

Tonight Nathan discovered his tongue. Keep in mind this is the child who couldn't stick his tongue out when he was born and had a hard time latching because of it. Apparently he has overcome it! I will spare you the dinner time pictures. ;-)


He has been a little out of sorts the past couple of days so we visited Dr Pat today. He just hasn't been sleeping or eating like normal. She found a blister in the back of his throat so that may be causing some of it. poor kiddo. Nothing too serious though so thats a good thing. 

Tomorrow I go pick up my sister for a few days. She is going to get a kick out of how much Nathan has changed since she saw him last. Should be fun for them both. I told her I am having him save up a really good dirty diaper for her LOL 

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Jack has been in total tongue out mode lately too! His two aunts were born tongue-tied (attached frenulum) that they had clipped at 6 and 17 years old. I was CONVINCED he was too. Apparently not. He has spent the last 2 weeks with his tongue sticking out:)