Sunday, April 12, 2009

We have a cruiser

Nathan has started to cruise along the couch. I am so thankful for a happy and healthy child who is doing all these exciting new things but I could really stand for him to slow down! Where has my baby gone? Wasn't he just snuggling on my chest? Now, he is Mr Independent. I think teeth may be the last straw before I cry LOL  I will miss his gummy little smile. 

Had a nice Easter with the Jeremy's family. He got cute Easter baskets from both Grandmas and his Aunt Pammy. I think next year will be a lot of fun. 

Naps have been a rare sighting this weekend so we are off to get him to bed early tonight. I'll let you know how that works out. haha

8 month picture to come!

2 comments:

CaneWife said...

It's amazing how quickly they grow. And how, once they discover something new, they just latch on and go for it!

Anonymous said...

Hugs Amy, I just blogged a similar post about Peter turning three...I think we never learn to accept that our precious little ones are growing up. Sniff!

Debby