Saturday, December 13, 2008

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

I have a rolly polly! He rolled from his back to his belly tonight. See my last post and you will know I knew it was going to be any time. Just did not think tonight was it. Jeremy and I were putting lights on the family room tree and Nathan was having no part of going to sleep so we put him on the floor to watch us. He has been fairly gassy so it wasnt a shock when he let out a "bubble" but it did catch our attention because it was so loud. We look over at him and as he is farting, he rolled over. Guess he needed a little propulsion. LOL He went from back to tummy to back a couple times while we finished. He looked so proud of himself. Once I got the video camera out, all bets were off though. I'll catch it one day. 

Looks like tomorrow will be baby book catch up. I dont think I have put in anything for close to two months. bad mommy!

2 comments:

CaneWife said...

Yay for Nathan!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see Nathan roll over!!