Friday, March 14, 2008

Bedding

Thoughts on any of the following? I am generally not a big theme person for nurseries but a couple of these caught my eye. Crib will either be dark wood or white.

Beach Cottage cutesy for a girl.

Caitlyn without canopy of course. tone down a lot

Early Bird

Julia Jeremy said he likes purple on the dark crib.

Sally Seahorse maybe a bit over the top but I like the colors.

Posy I like the simplicity

Airplanes Jeremy isnt sold but for an airplane theme, I like that it isnt too kitchy.

Brady Another plane theme.

Pinwheel I adore these colors.

Town and Country I love the black and white toile.

Waverly again the black and white toile

1 comment:

Emily said...

I think my favorites are the Julia one and the Airplanes. But they're all awesome! So much fun picking out baby stuff. Say hi to Thumper for me. :)