Wednesday, March 5, 2008

17 weeks and growing

Last weekend I got tired of my hair being frumpy and lifeless. So, I cut it! 6-7" in fact. I like the new look. Its so much easier and having the color cut out makes a difference in the root look. It is far less offensive now :-) Jeremy was a little shocked that I went so short but he likes it. Bonus!
I think the back is a bit crooked but I will go back and ask her to fix it.



I am feeling the baby moving more now. The little taps are so funny to me. I know they will increase in strength so I am enjoying the light movement for as long as I can. Here is the 17 week belly shot.

Sunday was the first baby-day of many to come. We looked at cribs and strollers then went and got some books to start reading to the belly. I think we found the stroller we want. Its the Peg Perego Pliko P3. It has been recommended by other folks with taller husbands, it is much lighter than others we looked at and folds up a little more compactly. It is a little more expensive but I think this will be a splurge we are glad we made. Cribs were a bit harder. I/we want one with a drop side and they are not so easy to find. The less expensive ones have exposed tracks and some were very sharp plastic. No good! The nicer ones can be quite pricey. I just think it will be worth it to have an easier time of getting a sleeping baby down once the mattress is lowered. We found one lowered and I couldnt reach it without being on my toes and even then it was hard to reach all the way in. The looking continues.

No comments: