Thursday, March 13, 2008

odd news day

Can we talk about this story for a minute? Really??? 2 years on the toilet. OMG! I can't even fathom why that sounds like a good idea. The fact that she grew around the seat tells me that she never bathed, never cleaned the toilet, never brushed her teeth, etc. ::shudders:: And yeah for the boyfriend that brought her food and water. How kind of him.... so NOT where I want to eat. I would want this wackado out of my house stat.

If Jeremy refused to get up after, oh, I dont know, maybe an hour, I would be concerned. At no point would 2 years be acceptable to me. Seriously, 20 minutes would make me bonkers let alone that my legs would go numb. I dont even know that a cushy, padded seat would improve the situation...

Anyway, I cannot even believe this happened. If I disappear into the bathroom for 2 years, someone please send me mental help.

No comments: