Friday, September 26, 2008

back from pedi...

so he has been pooping non-stop since last night. Then this morning it turned from yellow and seedy to green and slimy. I called the new pedi and she got me right in. She doesnt think anything is wrong with him but Im glad we went all the same. Its been a couple hours since his last poo so hopefully its all out of his system.

I think we did the scale wrong yesterday because today on the digital scale at the pedi (we used the slider scale at the birth center) he was 10 pounds 7oz. I dont think he gained a pound overnight with all the pooping he did. 10 7 makes me feel a lot better about his weight gain and feeding. I know the 9.5 was fine but this makes me know for sure he's getting enough and growing strong.

He's napping now so mommy is off to find food herself!

1 comment:

CaneWife said...

Did you ever, in your life, think you would be talking about poop so much? And be really serious about it? We need lots more pictures of your little man!