Saturday, September 13, 2008

Outings

As of this week, I have officially had enough of being in the house. We have nursing down and I have become much more efficient at using the Hooter Hider. So, there is no reason not to get some fresh air!

Monday was book club. 4 weeks from the last one and from when I went into labor. Only seemed fitting. It was great to see the girls and Nathan was mellow. Dont ask me what the book was =)

On Wednesday, we went to lunch with Theresa and Jessica then hung out while they worked on crafty stuff. Lord knows I do not need to help with putting labels on straight. Attention to crafty details is not my strong suit to say the least. He missed one of his naps but did great.
Jess took this while Theresa was holding him. Those eyes!

Yesterday, we had a long day out. Jeremy had a lunch time hair cut so we met him for lunch then went to the mall with him. I nursed at Cracker Barrel, at the hair place then later in Belk. Yay Hooter Hider haha Anyway, he did great while Jeremy go his hair cut and I pushed my luck and got mine cut too. He was a champ! Fell dead to the world as soon as the hair dryer turned on. Good to know! The hair dresser was so impressed with how good he was. He just watched the whole time. After that, we walked around more and found some frames for his newborn pics. He fell asleep after I nursed him and stayed asleep through moving from the stroller to the car, car ride home, shopping at Publix and then about 30 minutes after we got home. My boy can sleep!!

Today we are expecting his grandparents and great grandparents for the weekend. While it might be a little hectic, I am so glad he will get to know his extended family.

I have more pictures to share and if he takes another super nap, I can work on it from home. Stupid computer! Otherwise, I will run up to my office this week to upload and post.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute picture!!!

MamaSquirt said...

Sleep baby sleep! : )

Anonymous said...

Such a good picture of him!!! Im so glad that nursing is going well for ya.

Mrs.Salsaburger said...

His eyes are gorgeous! What a beautiful pic!

Theresa Patch's Thirty-One said...

She took a great picture I have to send you the one of the two of you it is beautiful. It was a nice afternoon :)

I hope things are going well with the in-laws.

A. Dennette said...

Oh my goodness, Amy, he is so adorable. Seriously, he's just so cute.

CaneWife said...

He's gorgeous! I'm so glad that things are working out so well!

Unknown said...

He's gorgeous Amy! Those eyes are so pretty.