Monday, December 17, 2007

1st appointment is set

I called today for my first appointment for January 3rd. I will be 8 1/2 weeks. A little bitter sweet b/c Grammer's birthday is the 2nd. It makes me so sad that I cant call her and share this with her. I know she lived a long life and is not in pain anymore but the selfish side of me wants her to hold my baby.

Baby is growing from a BB to a pinto bean this week. Grow baby grow!!

Nothing new in the symptom dept. I almost wish there were. Well, ketchup tastes funny now. So strange. Its the only condiment I eat! I HAD to have hot dogs last night after seeing them in a model home. Jeremy humored me =) I had to wipe the ketchup off to eat the dog. Jeremy officially thinks I have lost my mind! I think there is more mind-loss to come haha

1 comment:

Kristin @ www.amomontherun.com said...

Tell Jeremy it is just the beginning.. LOTS more mind-loss to come.. its totally worth it and so fun though :)

Love,
The girl who can no longer eat chicken or turkey because it tastes raw :)