Saturday, December 15, 2007

Buying for baby

Jeremy and I are telling his parents at Christmas and we have been trying to figure out how. We decided to get some Grandparent items like bibs and a blanket. I thought I would be on my own with this but Jeremy actually got excited about it and came with me to Babies R Us. We had fun looking around at cribs and whatnot.

Then we went to Kohl's and found a cute burp cloth for his mom. I noticed that the maternity clothes were on sale about the same time I realized my pants are getting tight. Mind you, they were tight before I got PG so the early bloat is more noticeable. I found a couple pants and shirts. We didnt have a lot of time and I think Im going shopping with Kristin sometime this weekend so hopefully I will find some more stuff. The pants were SO comfy!! And, as Kristin predicted, the shirts are perfect for assuring a pregnant belly for Christmas :-)

No comments: