Sunday, December 2, 2007

Lets try this again!!

So, IM PREGNANT again!!!!!!!
This 2ww has been awful. I have spotted pretty badly the whole time despite my temps being up. Then yesterday morning, my temp went way down and I got really upset. I got up expecting to find my period but found nothing. not a drop of anything. So, I tested. When I got out of the shower, that pretty little shadow of a line was there.

I woke Jeremy up asking him to double check. He is trying to not be excited after last time but I know he is. Then I went to Tracey's room and she saw it too! She squealed. SO fun!

T and I went to Michelle's baby shower and had a great time with the girls. Michelle was shocked to see T here. Then I spilled the beans and she wanted to cry. Good times.

Took a digital and another test this morning and both are +!!

More to come after I see the midwife =)


pregnancy calendar

2 comments:

Kristin @ www.amomontherun.com said...

That's wonderful news Amy!!! I am SOOO excited for you and Jeremy - it will be so great to have someone to go through this with, and our babies will be just 2 months apart! Yay!!!!

Emily said...

Congrats! This is very exciting! And another reason to have a cousins reunion! :)