Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy 3rd Trimester to me!!

Had a great weekend. Forrest, Carrie and Forrest's brother Brent came in for The Players. The 4 of them had a great time and even made it on TV a handful of times. Watching the replay with them was like kids at Christmas. I havent heard that much squealing in a long time!

While they were at TPC, I went with Nancy to BabiesRUs to finish and thin the registry. It was SO helpful to have someone with me who had used this stuff before. Mr Mint got all excited a couple times while we were shopping and I thought he was trying to stretch his way out.

Jenn and Keith were able to bring Aiden home on Friday. It was also Jenn's birthday so what a great gift!! The monitor is a huge pain for them so hopefully they can come off of it pretty soon.

Jeremy brought me pretty flowers and a sweet card on Sunday for mother's day. Next year will be so great!! Carrie, Forrest, Jeremy and I went into St Augustine yesterday for the afternoon. We had a great time walking around St George Street, had a good lunch at a mexican place on the water then wandered around the fort. I got a little burned but nothing tragic. Best part was I drank a boat load of water and ditched the flip flops and I think it helped the ankles. I read that flops can increase swelling so as much as I hate to, I am going to give them up for a week and see how it goes. Im wearing sneakers today and I think my feet are very confused.

Thats about all the news from around here. Exciting, I know! My next check up is the 22nd and I have my glucose test. As long as I pass, I can stay in their care. I am not too concerned. Then I go to check ups every 2 weeks. We have a meeting with the pediatricians on the 27th too. I really hope we like them. They have come highly recommended for the things that are important to us like cloth diapering and breast feeding. They are open to alternative vax schedules too. I want to vax but maybe not everything and not so many at once. I just like knowing they are open to discussion.

No comments: