Friday, May 23, 2008

Stroller =)

Its little things that make me happy. Having the stroller together and mastering how to fold and unfold it is one of them! Then, I mastered putting the car seat in and out. I know, it seems like this should be easy but it took us a few times in the store. Last night, we became pros.

Here it is:
I love the color! Notice the bear in the diaper back there?? hahaha its a BumGenius 3.0 for those following along at home. He looks happy in it, dont you think?

The handles adjust up so Jeremy is comfortable pushing too. Its one of the reasons we went with this stroller. That, the one handed folding, and being light weight sold us. His room is still being cleaned out but its way better than it was. I love how compactly this stroller folds up. The hood fell forward a bit in this pic, its actually a little trimmer than it shows here.

Something official feeling about a stroller in the house....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the bear looks very comfy in that BG 3.0! I love the color of your stoller. I can't wait to see Thumper in it. :)