Friday, June 20, 2008

32 weeks

Had a check up this morning. All is well. Head down. No weight gain since last appt (that is the antibiotics fault though, not so friendly on my system). Only bad news was that my iron went down again despite being on the supplement. Its gross stuff and I was only a little low before so I took 1 instead of 2 doses a day. Apparently it isnt enough. Even with taking it, I went from 10.2 to 9.9 and I need to be at 11. Great.... I will be calling Native Sun to see if they can get me the pills.

The family is all on their way in today for the shower tomorrow. Hoping everyone behaves and that there are no issues. Should be entertaining...

Read in the CFHusband Blog that you should avoid "random" and "musings" as part of blog titles. Good to know. Maybe that explains my low readership. Oh wait, maybe that has more to do with me not AWing everywhere and truly not being all that interesting.

I need a tape recorder to carry with me in the car to catch things I see that I mean to blog about later. Today, while on the exit ramp waiting to merge, I see a guy smoking in the car behind me. Then he busts out his cologne and starts spraying his body, hair, pants, everything. I cannot imagine how strong that must be but more directly, how about not smoking you jackass! If you dont do things to make you stinky, you wont need to swim in perfume.

Last bit of randomness for today. Why does my butt have stretchmarks but my belly doesnt?
Im not complaining about the smooth belly, I just dont get it. I didnt realize my butt had grown that much but apparently it has. I said something to Jeremy and his response was stellar. "Maybe your son will need it" Um, no, he may need the ones on my boobs but I am 97% positive that the size of my butt will have very little impact on him. What gives?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#1 - HAHAHA! I had some butt stretchies too, but none on the belly - wtf, right?

#2 - The name of your blog completely suits it. No change necessary.

#3 - SO GLAD we got to spend the weekend with you!! We definitely need to do it again when you don't have to worry about sweaty feet and cankles. ;) And how about we come take care of you guys next time, eh?

LOVE YOU!