Monday, June 16, 2008

Super excited for my BFF from HS

Jason's Amy is pregnant!!!!! He was my BFF in HS and we went to Stetson together. Thats where he met Amy (aka his new Amy haha). They have been married 6ish years and are just wonderful people. His father passed away unexpectedly about 2 weeks ago and I have been so sad for his family. Mr Longtin was a wonderful man and always greeted me with a hug. Very sad to lose him. Well today, J posts on myspace that Amy is PG!!!! She is about 8 weeks. I am so very excited for them. I know his mom must be over the moon.

For those that went to HS with me, this announcement is not to be confused with Jason Worsham's Amy. She already gave birth =) This is who I have always referred to as "my Jason" and his wife. He went to Lecanto. The original tall skinny guy in my life.

Such a wonderful day.

No comments: