Tuesday, July 15, 2008

36 weeks belly and nursery

36 weeks. Yeah, I know Im a big, cheesy, not-so-photogenic mess. This was at 9:30 at night though so give me a break =)

36 weeks from the side. Have I ever mentioned how much I love the chin/neck I got from my father? Well, lack there of anyway....
Yeah, the belly is still growing. Its purty though isn't it??? Even the midwife comments on how kind Thumper/Nathan is being to me. My boss is convinced I can't possibly get any bigger. HA says the baby!Here is his crib all in place against painted walls. His Nonna got him the Georgia Tech mobile. It plays the Ramblin' Wreck song (which sounds a lot like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on the mobile) Gotta love teaching him young about being a Helluva Engineer and drinking his whiskey clear! We have some great matching pieces to the bedding that will go over the crib. Just haven't gotten to them yet.
Some detail of the bedding set.

Everything else is as it was before. We have the valance yet to hang but other than that, we are pretty well done.

Last weekend I got all his clothes from 0-6 months washed. Everything past that will go in a bin in the top of the closet for right now just to open up some space. His newborn diapers are washed and ready to go. His car seat will be installed tonight. My bag for the birth center is 90% packed. Just a couple little things left.

I truly can't believe its getting so close.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, maybe I am biased, but I love the blue walls! So calming! I can't wait to see the pictures up on the walls!