Monday, July 7, 2008

Kids say the funniest things!

As I said before, we went to Bill and Michelle's for the 4th. They had lots of people over and a couple families had little ones. One girl, maybe 4 years old, asked if God put a baby in my belly. I thought it was very sweet and said that yes, He did. She and her brother started to rub my belly. Ok fine, they're kids and I was ok with it. I pushed the baby around a little bit so they could feel him. Then she asked if there was just one. I said yes and snickered to myself. She looked at me as serious as can be and asked if I was sure. OMG, even kids think Im huge! Her mom was about to bust a gut. It really was funny.

Then, Michelle's daughter Courtney (my buddy and Jeremy's girlfriend) who is 3, tried to sit in my lap. As I have little lap left, this was not easy. She tried to push my belly out of the way to no avail. She hopped down and started rubbing my belly and talking to the baby. So cute. She told me he was sleeping and wasn't ready to play yet. Then, out of the blue, she grabs my left boob. I was taken back but knew she didnt mean any harm so I said nothing. About 5 seconds later, she announces that she has found another baby. hahhaahahhahahahaha I was laughing so hard I started to tear up. Michelle's sister was sitting there too and we were just rolling.

Good times.

No comments: