Thursday, July 17, 2008

36 wk check up and teaser photo

Had my check up this morning. Weight is good (30 pounds total), BP good, iron is back up to normal, urine fine. Well, except for glucose. It was sky high. Then it dawned on us that my Fruit Loops for breakfast may have skewed things a bit since I am never high. Note to self: cheerios next week. He is still head down but not engaged. All his measurements were great. Im still perfect as Kristin and Jenn would have said =)

I asked about my hands again. Will work on getting my next prenatal massage moved up a week. Hopefully that will help. If it doesn't, Hope said we can talk about stripping my membranes after 38 weeks. As you know, I am fairly opposed to interventions so this is a lot for me to entertain. It may come down to sanity though. I cant feel my fingers. Its like they are frozen or something. Even typing hurts. So, we'll just have to wait and see how things go.

Since my fingers have been hurting so much, I have started working from home one day a week. Yesterday was my day. I needed it after Tuesday night anyway. Long night and I wont share the details. Jeremy and I met with Bill (the financial advisor) in the morning and set up life insurance. Yep, more adult type things. Then I went home and met my friend Sara for maternity pics. We had so much fun. Took some in the back yard, where she got to see the hornet and its crazy nest. Then went to the playground and had fun with the stripper pole haha I got stuck in the slide! so funny. Used my grandmother's rocking chair too, which I love. ChaCha even got in on the action.

Here is a little teaser pic she sent me:
Thanks Sara and I cannot wait to see the rest!!!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Have you tried acupuncture? I don't know if it would help, but it SEEMS like it would.

I'm glad everything else is going so well for you!

Your picture is beautiful:)

Mrs.Salsaburger said...

You look gorgeous Amy! What a touching photo.

Unknown said...

Woo hoo for the $50 baby! That is awesome. :)

I love the picture! I can't wait to see the rest of them. :)

Sara said...

So freaking cool to see my own picture on someone else's site!!!!!!!

Lots of great ones to come!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the portrait!