Thursday, July 31, 2008

Checkup went well. I really want Hope to be the MW on call when Nathan comes. I just feel like we click more than Sharon. Had a great chat with her this morning about when to call and what all happens during my stay. Told her I would pay for the big tub if there are 2 of us in labor =)

Still head down but not engaged. He's a little further down before but not all the way. had his hand by his head and pushed her away while she was feeling his head. We'll have to have a talk about moving that hand. Not so comfy for mommy to have him come out that way... All tests ok. Told her about the 10 minute apart BH and I had several while I was talking with her. She felt my belly and said its not BH. They are real ones! But, since they arent getting stronger or closer together, they may or may not mean anything. drats, foiled again! So they are "pre-labor" ctx. Whatever =)

We meet with Heather, the doula, tonight to discuss the impending activities. Set up the co-sleeper last night in our room. Not so sure how I am supposed to get out of bed with this thing right up next to me but we'll figure it out.

8 comments:

Kristin @ www.amomontherun.com said...

You'll learn - I can get out of bed and get Braden when its pitch dark with it right next to our bed :)

I have a whole package of those chux pads - its one of the things that Heather recommended that we get for laboring at home, let me know if you want them. I have some of the Expecta Lipil vitamins too that I no longer need that you can have.

Tell Heather that we said hi!

Theresa Patch's Thirty-One said...

Glad to hear it went well. Thanks for the update

Anonymous said...

what an ugly fat cow

joann

Amy said...

Wow Joann. Takes a big person to post such a comment under anonymous... Grow some balls and say what it is you want to say. Like your feelings on the nest, if you dont like what is said here, why come seek it out? You asked why your board was slow and I gave my thoughts. Clearly you disagree. Im ok with that. I haven't been back to the nest since.

If you need to get your kicks from posting bullshit comments on blogs, I just ask that you be more entertaining.

Anonymous said...

Amy you look wonderful! Don't let someone who is obviously trying to get under your skin get to you.

I hope he decides to come quickly for you, healthy & happy!

TK said...

You are gorgeous!

Luvya,
TK

Unknown said...

I NEVER EVER posted this comment about her!! I am not like that! This really hurts my feelins that someone would use MY name to post that!! Please, Amy. I'm sorry someone used my name and posted that. I wish you could delete that!!

Sara said...

I have photographic evidence of Amy's beauty and glow - in case anyone doubts it.