Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Daycare: check!

I dropped off the wait list form and payment to Primrose this morning. One more thing off the list. They seem to think January will be a go. Depending on when he comes, I may have to beg for December but I'm hoping not. We'll have to see. I feel good about him going there if I have to send him someplace. The director approved the wet bag (misnomer since its a dry bag but for wet/dirty dipes) instead of using individual plastic bags. Fabulous!

Next item to be done: breast pump. I've been putting it off to help extend the warranty period as long as I can. Its one year from purchase so buying it 3 months out would have been a waste. The time is here now though I suppose. I have a list of sites that carry the one I want (Ameda Purely Yours) so I just need to go comparison shop to see who is running the best deal.

I think that should be the last of the big things for a while. Once he grows we will have to get a new car seat but hopefully that won't be soon.

No comments: